We invite you to apply to join The New School Rules Leadership Institute March 30-31, 2020 in Raleigh, NC. Based on the best selling book, The NEW School Rules: 6 Vital Practices For Thriving and Responsive Schools, The Institute provides an opportunity to learn directly from a team of experts in change management, organizational design, and leadership. The Institute also offers the unique space to grow your leadership practice, while learning and collaborating with school and district leaders from around the country who are thinking about the future design of schools and districts.
The Institute is designed for education leaders who want to improve how their teams collaborate, make decisions, and achieve their goals. We know there is a better way for school and district teams to meet, function, and make decisions, and that the changes we make to processes can lead to better academic results, greater teacher retention, and more thriving school systems.
This Institute will focus on the six rules we have found make the biggest difference in changing the way work happens in teams, schools, and districts.
These rules are based on more than seven years of research and our work with more than 750 schools and districts. We’ll provide an overview of the six rules, examples of how schools and districts have used the rules to become more effective, and opportunities for you to practice the rules and plan how to take them back to your own teams. By the end of the Institute, you will have a new schema for thinking about at how work gets done in your organization and the capability to bring this new way of thinking back to your teams in a way that builds deep engagement and lasting change.
The Institute includes:
- A personal, signed copy of The New School Rules book
- 2 full days of training, 8:30am-4:00pm, including breakfast and lunch
- Highly interactive activities to help you learn about and practice the six rules
- A self-assessment and leadership style quiz
- Free access to all activities, experiments, and workouts so you can use with your own teams
You will leave this two-day training with:
- Deep understanding of organizational design, change management, and six new school rules
- Clear assessment of the areas you and your teams need support with in order to be more effective and responsive
- Completed self-assessments, readings, reflections, experiments, and workouts to deeply understand and practice each rule
- Plan to implement the rules in your own teams to make lasting change
There is limited space available, so please reserve your ticket early. We encourage teams to attend together. Therefore, we are offering a discount for teams who register 5 or more attendees.
Early Bird: $400 - Ends February 28, 2020
Regular Price: $500
Team Discount: Register 4, Get 5th Free